empty user profile

13 years 11 months ago #133724 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:empty user profile
Are you using a thirs party SEF? If so, you may want to try disabling it or rebuilding the URLs. I dont thnk Joomla's SEF would break this.

What is the URL of your broken page? I dont want/need to see the page, just the URL for it.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:empty user profile
If the credentials you've provided via PM are of the user having problems then can not duplicate your issue. The user appears to be working perfectly fine on frontend and backend. Please PM the user having problems if the user is someone other then "admin", thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134195 by krileon
Sorry for the delay, the new credentials you've sent are not valid. Is issue resolved? Have you followed debug procedures found in Help Us Help You from within my signature?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134330 by krileon
All that is being reached is a blank page; even with debug mode on. This typically signifies you do not have a great enough PHP memory set. Please review your server error logs with debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum directly after duplicating the error. If unsure where your server error logs are located please contact your host for assistance in locating them. Please also note the credentials provided were not valid as the username contained a space which was not provided, I do not recommend spaces within usernames.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 10 months ago #134863 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
Hi All.

I seeem to have found (maybe) the problem..

I have deleted the user that had the error. And then created the user again.. Then I had no problems in seeing the profile again..

Then I accessed my Database, through my provider, and checked all for the old user ID and changed it to the new ID..
It worked I could still see my profile. UNTIL

Then I tryed to attach the Forum posts to my new profile (database jos_fb_messages) and as soon i attached one of the two posts my old profile had been written, the error occurred.. There was no difference in which I tryed to connect to the user.

So I tryed to attach both forum posts to user admin (62) and see if I then could see the admin profile through Admin login. No problem.. In the Forum tab I could now see that admin had two forum posts. (funny??)

Now I am confused..
So I went to the other site where I had the same problem. And accessed the database though my provider. And changed the Forum messages database (database jos_fb_messages) to admin user. And then my profile worked again...

I then logged in as admin to see if this profile didn't work but no problem..

As the last thing I tryed I removed the subscriptions for the Forum posts and then attached the forum posts again.. And then I could see the forum posts without problems in my profile..

So somehow I can't have both the subsciption and the last forum posts shown at the same time....

PS (my PHP memory is 200 MB)

13 years 10 months ago #134865 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
New thing discovered..

When I have 3 last forum posts, then no subscriptions can be seen without the error. Somehow it seems as the error occurs, when the sum of lines in last forum posts and the the lines in subscriptions is 4..

Post edited by: brian.korsgaard, at: 2010/06/06 10:17

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn