Logout screen loads cblogin and login

13 years 4 months ago #147968 by flappleton
Logout screen loads cblogin and login was created by flappleton
When a user logs out, a screen loads with both the CB Login module, and the original login. I need to determine how to turn off the original login portion of the screen.

Post edited by: flappleton, at: 2010/12/07 06:21
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148028 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Logout screen loads cblogin and login
Not possible to remove the login page or conditionally display the module. You'll need to make a new Joomla plugin to redirect away from the login page. I suppose you could also try creating a Joomla menu link to the CB login page then assign the login module to all pages, but for the login page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148093 by flappleton
Replied by flappleton on topic Re:Logout screen loads cblogin and login
Thank you for your response. Something still does not feel right though. I have attached a JPG of the login page at this time. For some reason, it has both the CB Login and the original Login. It will be more than confusing to users with both Logins displayed. How do I remove the Login in the body. As an aside, I do not believe it has always been there, but I do not know how I caused it. Thanks

Post edited by: flappleton, at: 2010/12/08 15:06
Attachments:

13 years 4 months ago #148124 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Logout screen loads cblogin and login
The login page you're seeing is Joomlas. You need to disable Joomla registrations in Joomla global configuration and also unpublish Joomlas login modules in Module Manager. You need a Joomla system plugin to redirect away from that page to CBs login page; you can find such a plugin on Joomla.org extension directory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn