Presale : CB Auto Action plugin

12 years 1 week ago #196721 by larleuchem
Presale : CB Auto Action plugin was created by larleuchem
Hi !
(sorry for my bad English, I'm French)

I would like to know something about CB Auto Action plugin :

I' using CBsubs and Joomla 2.5, and I'm not sure to understand your tutorial at all Assigning usergroup based on CB field value

So I'd like to know if it's possible to do something with all these conditions :

1. One CBsubs plan which create a field (drop down), only for subscribers of this plan and not visible during the registration process.

2. Once users subscribers of this plan are connected, they can see this field (a drop down) in their profile under a new tab.

3. This field can be selected when the user want, but only 1 time. As the user have selected a possibility in the drop down and have saved: he will have the possibility to see this field but he will not be able to modify his choice.

4. When the user select a possibility in this drop down field, he will be assigned in a user group (Joomla 2.5 ACL) based on cb field value.

Thanks for your answer !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #196728 by nant

12 years 5 days ago #197405 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Presale : CB Auto Action plugin
up

12 years 4 days ago #197455 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Presale : CB Auto Action plugin

larleuchem wrote: Hi !
(sorry for my bad English, I'm French)

I would like to know something about CB Auto Action plugin :

I' using CBsubs and Joomla 2.5, and I'm not sure to understand your tutorial at all Assigning usergroup based on CB field value

FYI - CB Auto Actions plugin is available to Professional and Developer members.

1. One CBsubs plan which create a field (drop down), only for subscribers of this plan and not visible during the registration process.

CBSubs doe not create new CB fields.
You use the CB Field manager to create CB fields.
You can use the CBSubs tabs/fields protect plugin to configure which CBSUbs plan subscriptions are needed in order to show this field to profile users. This is described in the CBSubs documentation - please take a look.

2. Once users subscribers of this plan are connected, they can see this field (a drop down) in their profile under a new tab.

See previous answer.

3. This field can be selected when the user want, but only 1 time. As the user have selected a possibility in the drop down and have saved: he will have the possibility to see this field but he will not be able to modify his choice.

I do not understand what you are looking for here.

4. When the user select a possibility in this drop down field, he will be assigned in a user group (Joomla 2.5 ACL) based on cb field value.

This brings you back to CB Auto Actions plugin and the tutorial.

Please note that with CBSubs you can automatically add a user to another Joomla group when he subscribes to a plan and remove him when subscription ends.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn