Website design affected

13 years 10 months ago #133338 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Website design affected
rickk wrote:

The jos_jf_content belongs to Joomfish.

Unfortunately I cant unable Joomfish...

NOTE: I also tried CB Twitter Plug in and had the same problem with Joomfish.
:angry: S $$$$$$

Please PM Joomla backend login credentials and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133457 by krileon
Have investigated your installation and FBC is showing perfectly fine without any distortion to your websites design. Your issue was possible due to cache or one of the other Facebook integrations you've installed (I noticed a Facebook module?). Please ensure you're performing the debug procedures found in Help Us Help You, which can be found within any team members signature. You likely had a fatal PHP error, but without debug mode it'll just look like nearly a blank page. If disabled cache and checked your configuration further; all is working as expected, please confirm is working as desired.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/19 14:51

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133459 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Re:Website design affected
Hi mate,

Thanks for the visit at the website.

The error happens when the plugin is activated and the language of the website is changed. (main lang=English, 2nd lang=portuguese).
So, when it's English, ok...When it's changed to the 2nd language, error.

As I mentioned, the problem could be with Joomfish.

Yes, Im trying another plugins to login with Facebook...But I tried the CB-FB plug in with all different possibilities and settings.

Cheers

13 years 10 months ago #133465 by krileon
I see, was able to duplicate on your installation; will need to investigate further. Appears to be some sort of conflict. Sorry for any inconvenience. Facebook API likely does not like how the language change is handled from / to /pt. Issue indeed appears directly related to JoomFish, but is not just affecting FBC as it also affects Twitter.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/19 15:47

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 10 months ago #133559 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Re:Website design affected
Krileon,

Thanks for report.

Should I wait for any update or should I try an alternative to the CB-FBC Plugin?

13 years 10 months ago #133595 by krileon
rickk wrote:

Krileon,

Thanks for report.

Should I wait for any update or should I try an alternative to the CB-FBC Plugin?

This is your choice, we've currently no solution to the problem at this time. You're certainly welcome to explore various possibilities to what the problem could be to assist in the debug procedure.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn