Facebook Connect Button

12 years 9 months ago #165717 by jonnysupersonic
Facebook Connect Button was created by jonnysupersonic
Hi

I have bought this addon and it works fine. but i need to show a facebook connect blue button within a joomla article. something like:

Register with us here, or use your facebook account by clicking this "FBC BUTTON".

can you give me this code that i can use in an article

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #166421 by jonnysupersonic
Replied by jonnysupersonic on topic Re: Facebook Connect Button
Is this post being ignored because you are not happy with my request?

i just want a facebook connect button on its own without the login module.

thanks

12 years 9 months ago #166624 by tinetto
Replied by tinetto on topic Re: Facebook Connect Button
I think that it is not possible

bye

12 years 9 months ago #167109 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook Connect Button
Yes it's possible to show a Facebook Sign in or Sign out button anywhere you want. This assumes you've the CB Login module present on all pages (required for FBC API to remain). Please see the below usages.

Links (<a href=")
javascript: fbc_login()

Buttons (<input type="button")
onclick="fbc_login()"

Basically all the buttons are JS functions. So you can execute them however you see fit as long as the API is loaded (login module on page). Below are the available functions.

fbc_login()
fbc_logout()
fbc_unjoin()

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #167119 by jonnysupersonic
Replied by jonnysupersonic on topic Re: Facebook Connect Button
Thanks very much for the reply. I will try it out.

Is login the same as join/register ?

12 years 9 months ago #167180 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook Connect Button

Is login the same as join/register ?

Yes, they're 1 in the same.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn