include userList in content

13 years 4 months ago #16208 by bethie
Ok, here's what I got I'm really hoping someone has some ideas to help me out.

this is what I want to do
- when user logs in they will see the list that they belong to in a content window on the homepage. Using a include file and runPhp content item. Not a link to the list, but the full list of users.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!
Beth
13 years 4 months ago #16218 by beat
Sorry, don't understand your question !

If it's the userlist to display: just paste the link described in the README file into the corresponding parameter in the CB login module parameters in the joomla backend.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
13 years 4 months ago #16244 by bethie
I have 7 CB user lists that members can belong too. I have a menu link to the userlist which is working fine.

But what I really want is a list on the frontpage (not a link on the menu) so when they loggin it will display the userlist that they belong too in the main content window.

any ideas?

Thanks!
13 years 4 months ago #16273 by bethie
any ideas?

this doesn't work,
include( 'http://www.--.com/as/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,usersList/Itemid,31');

Post edited by: bethie, at: 2006/06/30 01:36
13 years 1 month ago #21425 by zen
From the lack of response on this issue, is it safe to assume this is currently not possible?
13 years 1 month ago #21426 by nant
zen wrote:

From the lack of response on this issue, is it safe to assume this is currently not possible?

Not without coding.
You probably need to write a module for this.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/09/23 20:26
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn