Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

15 years 7 months ago #77299 by piersol
Replied by piersol on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
tell me this, i understand it is supposed to auto award an award to a group. assuming i do get this to work, when someone is changed back away from that group, does the award stay? Or does it delete their award?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #77307 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
The awards do not get removed. Once awarded they'll stay there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #77331 by piersol
Can the same logic used to create the award also delete an award? How much harder is that to create so that a Premium Members Award is deleted when they cancel or fail to renew their description.

15 years 7 months ago #77332 by krileon
To delete would require double the queries.

It's up to you, but makes it even more database intensive.

It's doable though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #77403 by piersol
ok, ill pay a reasonable fee if you can develop a module or plugin that auto awards an award to someone switched to an author. and then deletes award when they are switched back to registered.

i need it for j1.5 however.

I think anyone with a subscription membership type site would love this feature to use as a recognition tool for their "premium" members.

please reach me at shonnpiersol @gmail.com

15 years 7 months ago #77411 by krileon
Just launched my site so I've got a little free time right now. Waiting on google to spider my dang site already. So site is all word of mouth atm, lol. Not much work to do.

I'll see what I can throw together. Don't have to pay me or anything, but if you feel like donating after a working version just hit up my donate link on my site.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.385 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn