CB - PROFILE - SOME FIELDS DO NOT WORK

13 years 2 months ago #149709 by 100mile
When I try to create new "Text Fields" or "Web Address Field", I get a warning pop-up. I have eliminated some fields I did not need and the message persisted. The message is,
moscomprofilerFields::store failed: CBSQLupgrader::changeColumn (ADD) of Table #__comprofiler Column cb_morecoupons failed with SQL error: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_comprofiler`n ADD `cb_morecoupons` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_comprofiler`n ADD `cb_morecoupons` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL

Does anyone have any help with this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149720 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB - PROFILE - SOME FIELDS DO NOT WORK
A quick search of "Row size too large" or any number of keywords inside the error would provide you with ample results. You've reached the maximum amount of fields that you can have. This is a column size limitation of MYSQL. Please search as various "fix" proposals have been made.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn