How do I add more fields to Contact Info?

13 years 4 months ago #147829 by getrowdy
I have a site GetRowdy.com.

In the profile. I do not understand how to add more fields to the form, or add the output to the contact form.

Is there a simple way to do this or will I have to code it?

Post edited by: getrowdy, at: 2010/12/06 08:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147921 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:How do I add more fields to Contact Info?
I highly recommend you subscribe for the documentation. All this and more is covered in great detailed within the documentation. You can add more fields to user profiles and registration from Field Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147939 by getrowdy
Replied by getrowdy on topic Re:How do I add more fields to Contact Info?
Is that the $47 thing? I wish there was a side by side comparison and a place where I can clearly buy what services I need. I am happy to pay, I just have no idea what Im buying because I cannot find a side by side. Also, there are very few places where I can see USD$.

Thank you much for letting me know about getting the subscription. I know this is not really a forum thing. Should I make a suggestion in any other place?

13 years 4 months ago #148020 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:How do I add more fields to Contact Info?
On out frontpage we've multiple modules at the top of the page which explain each purchase as well as further details. You can see more details on a documentation subscription at the following link.

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/181/37/

The documentation subscription will give you access to various "Thank-You" plugins as well as our extensive CB documentation showing step-by-step guide and information for configuring your CB installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn