Facebook missing on login

13 years 4 months ago #147789 by barryccc
Facebook missing on login was created by barryccc
Since I upgraded to 1.3 I have lost the FaceBook button on the login the Twitter button is still there.

www.hossphotography.com/

Post edited by: barryccc, at: 2010/12/05 08:02

Barry
Simply Alien
Your Creative Partner

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147881 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook missing on login
FBC 1.1 requires additional configuration. Please review the documentation concerning configuration of FBC 1.1. More then likely you're missing Application ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148072 by barryccc
Replied by barryccc on topic Re:Facebook missing on login
I did need the Aplication ID and the button appeared .

However when I click on it, it took me to a facebook acceptance page. I clicked allow and the main web site has gone and now only has a small part of the login section in top right hand corner. I can get back to a full web site by setting the cb_login to no on accept plugins. My site comes back but again does not have the facebook or twitter butons on the login.

Barry
Simply Alien
Your Creative Partner

13 years 4 months ago #148116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook missing on login

However when I click on it, it took me to a facebook acceptance page. I clicked allow and the main web site has gone and now only has a small part of the login section in top right hand corner. I can get back to a full web site by setting the cb_login to no on accept plugins. My site comes back but again does not have the facebook or twitter butons on the login.

Then you've a conflict; likely from another extension that is loading FBC library. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration should help reveal the conflict. Disable all other Facebook related extensions and try again please.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn