[SOLVED] A few CB issues

13 years 4 months ago #148096 by coccos
[SOLVED] A few CB issues was created by coccos
Hi
I installed CB a few days ago. I have to say, it is a GREAT EXTENSION, however I have got some troubles with configuration.
1) I have installed uddeIM PMS component, but I can´t get the little envelope icon into the forum (Kunema) underneath the profile picture
2) Same troubles occured in Tab Management. I don´t know how to show the Tab Personal info (gender, age etc.) and I also need to get those little icons into Kunema forum underneath the picture.
3) Where can I get all your extra tabs? Is it determined only for subscribe members?

My link is:
www.mobilzin.cz

I do appreciate any advise!

Thanks a lot!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/09 21:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:A few CB issues

1) I have installed uddeIM PMS component, but I can´t get the little envelope icon into the forum (Kunema) underneath the profile picture

You need to configure the Private Message System plugin in CBs plugin management to use UddeIM 1.0. You need to then configure within Kunena on the Integrations tab for private messages to use Community Builder. You could also just select UddeIM instead.

2) Same troubles occured in Tab Management. I don´t know how to show the Tab Personal info (gender, age etc.) and I also need to get those little icons into Kunema forum underneath the picture.

You need to publish the tab if you want it shown. To show additional icons in Kunena you'll need to configure them from the Forum integration plugin in plugin management. Ensure Kunena is selected from the drop-down then select Beginner for the Sidebar type.

3) Where can I get all your extra tabs? Is it determined only for subscribe members?

What extra tabs? Most tabs like ProfileBook are created from documentation subscriber plugins. You can create new tabs directly in Tab Management where you can place new fields created in Field Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148164 by coccos
Replied by coccos on topic Re:A few CB issues
Thanks a lot Krileon!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn