[#2434] Weird issue maybe bug??

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157828 by KatoKalin
[#2434] Weird issue maybe bug?? was created by KatoKalin
I am having another weird issue. I was not able to nail it down further yet:
I have 3 checkboxes users must check upon registration. All of them are required. 2 of them are not visible on the profile.
From the backend, when I go to the user management, everything looks fine. When click a users name to open users edit and cancel it without saving, CB jumps back to the user management, but on top right underneath the search button both fields titles appear with a drop down field next to them. It looks exactly like when I lick on the advanced search button. Only I didn´t and only these 2 fields appear. This is weird.
It seems that these are the advanced search fields for these check box fields but they appear without me selecting advanced search.

That´s a bit weird to explain. I hope it was clear enough to investigate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157837 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Re: Weird issue maybe bug??
what system are you on? and what is your CB version?

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

13 years 1 month ago #157869 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic Re: Weird issue maybe bug??
I have just reproduced this issue on a second installation.
The case happens when a single checkbox field has been checked by a user. Entering this user from the backend and hitting cancel seems to trigger the advanced search somehow. When CB reloads the user manager, then underneath the "Advances Search" link, the seach boxes for the checked checkboxes appear.
Also the search parameters for them are prefilled with the value "Yes" and the userlist is filtered already by this value.

When enterin a user whos checkbox has not been checked everything works normal.
I have made a screenshot.

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #157901 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Weird issue maybe bug??
I was able to confirm, very interesting bug. I've made a bug ticket for issue to be further addressed. You can monitor progress at the below link.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2434

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn