[#3246] User Groups do not synchronise?!

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190350 by Strichern
[#3246] User Groups do not synchronise?! was created by Strichern
Hello Everyone
This is my first time in the Forum and I have a problem with the User Group synchronisation. I searched the Forum and Google, but didn't get an answer.
I am using Joomla 2.5.1 and CB 1.7.1.

1. I need a new Manager User Group so I made a new User Group "Manager_1" with Joomla (Users->User Groups->New). Parent is "Public" and I put it to the Access Level "Registered" and "Special".
2. I went to "Com->CB->Tools->Synchronize Users"
3. In the CB-User-Management, I can see the new Group in the Dropdownfield "Select Group". But I am not able to assign an existing or new User to that Group, because it is not shown in the "Group Field" of "CB User: Edit".
4. I assigned a User with "Joomla->Users" to that Group, synchronised Users with CB and I can see in the "CB User Management" in coloumn "Group" that this User is assigned to that new Group "Manager_1". BUT I can NOT assign a new or existing User with CB to that Group, because it's not in the Group-Field.

Did I miss something? Is it because of J2.5 <-> CB1.7? Does anyone have an idea to fix that problem?

Thanks for every response.
Strichern

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190354 by Strichern
Replied by Strichern on topic Re: User Groups do not synchronise?!
If I assign to the "Manager_1" Group as parent group "Registered" instead of "Public" everything works fine and I can see "Manager_1" group in "CB User Management: Edit" in the group field and can assign it to new and existing user.

12 years 2 months ago #190488 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User Groups do not synchronise?!
Was able to confirm your issue. Appears to be a bug and have created the following bug ticket for further review.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3246

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn