[#3486] www/components/com_content/router.php on line 48

12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 hour ago #199079 by aethon_scs
Hi,
I got this error message on the "CB your profile" user menu. This message disappears when I disable SEF URL rewriting. I only got this error on CB user profile, if I use the Joomla user profile, this error is not present. I have joomla 2.5.4., PHP 5.3.10, PHP display_errors is set to Off. Any idea where this could come from ?
Thanks,
Olivier

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 21 hours ago #199147 by krileon
CB version? Do you have Joomlas SEF system plugin enabled within Joomla plugin manager? What SEO Settings are you using exactly? Are you using 3rd party SEF? Have you tried clearing cache then retrying to ensure it didn't cache an old URL?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 hours ago #199197 by aethon_scs
CB 1.8, Yes SEF system plugin enabled, no 3rd party SEF, cache disabled.
I'm not the only one with this kind of error, see : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/197708-cb18-noticeundefined-indexrouterphp-on-line48
thanks

12 years 1 hour ago #199242 by krileon
It happens due to Joomla trying to SEF a URL it can't understand. This is often coming from the article tab in CB. Did you migrate your install? As you may have some invalid articles where Joomla can't construct a URL to. I've no idea why it errors. It does this when &view is missing from the URL.

Have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3486

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #199328 by aethon_scs
Hi,
It's a brand new install, not a migration. The CB Article tab was not published. Publishing it does not change anything. Uninstalling all CB stuffs and reinstalling does not help neither.

11 years 11 months ago #199332 by jojo12
if it's brand new: do you have just some articles from this user or is it an empty tab and "show empty tabs" is not enabled?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn