[#4933] Problems with CB Connect

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254469 by Pepita1983
[#4933] Problems with CB Connect was created by Pepita1983
Hi! I am experiencing problems for 2 days already with CB CONNECT. When I try to log in / sign in via Facebook, Google, or whatever, I get the following error...

Not Found

The requested URL /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/index.php/en/endpoint.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This problem is for all the users of my webpage. Nobody can log in. It starts working for a short period of time, and then the same message error. You can check it yourself:
www.gutenberginstitute.com

Please, can you help me? I am losing clients with this errors.

Thanks in advance.

Jose
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254566 by Pepita1983
Replied by Pepita1983 on topic Problems with CB Connect
I have found the problem. It´s related to multilanguage joomla sites. If it´s in English - it works. Otherwise, it shows the above error. Any way to fix this?

9 years 4 months ago #254571 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with CB Connect
The URL is being rewritten incorrectly. I'm not sure what to suggest. I've no idea why Joomla would be rewriting an absolute URL like that. Are you using any 3rd party multilingual extensions or just Joomla? Joomla version? CB version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254574 by Pepita1983
Just Joomla.

Joomla! version, 3.3.6.

CB 2.0.4

Take a look:

If trying to log in from, for example, gutenberginstitute.com/index.php/home (standard EN version) IS OK

If changing the language, for the same page, to spanish, we get...

gutenberginstitute.com/index.php/es/home-es

And from this URL, the login doesn´t work. The same for:

gutenberginstitute.com/index.php/ru/home-ru
gutenberginstitute.com/index.php/fr/home-fr

Any idea to fix this?

9 years 4 months ago #254577 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with CB Connect
Ok, looks like it's the language filter system plugin that rewrites URLs like that, but I still am unsure how it's doing it to a URL outside of Joomla. Within Extensions > Plugin Manager try disabling "System - Language Filter" and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254579 by Pepita1983
Hi, Kyle.

Yes, disabling it - it works, but the page is completely unreadable. All the rest doesn-t work (the menus, the articles, etc. are put all together and mixed up)

Is there any chance of overwritting the url in some file or something like that, so it was not relative, but absolute, or whatever?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn