Wall and other plugins not working

8 years 11 months ago #262305 by soniavanballaert
Wall and other plugins not working was created by soniavanballaert
I have installed GroupJive and all the plug ins in the zip file to make more of CB for my site.

I get the following error when I try to access the integrations to configure them:

Unknown column 'access' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `j480_comprofiler_plugin` WHERE `type` = 'user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins' AND ( `access` = 2 )

As a result I cannot configure the plugins. I cannot, for instance, use the Wall - which my users wanted most. :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #262307 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Wall and other plugins not working
That's just a cosmetic bug. It does not affect GJs functionality and only affects backend display on 2 pages (control panel and GJ > Integrations). It has no affect on configuration in any way. Ensure you've the patched GJ Events integration found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #262309 by soniavanballaert
Replied by soniavanballaert on topic Wall and other plugins not working
Thanks for very swift response. I cannot access the patch link for GJ Events - perhaps an error in the link?

And still - if not via the Control Panel, how do I get a Wall on my site?
The following user(s) said Thank You: catrightsell

8 years 11 months ago #262348 by catrightsell
Replied by catrightsell on topic Wall and other plugins not working
I am having this exact same problem... I installed the patch no help...

8 years 11 months ago #262430 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Wall and other plugins not working

Thanks for very swift response. I cannot access the patch link for GJ Events - perhaps an error in the link?

You should be able to navigate to the page then download the file. At any rate I've attached it to this reply; you should be able to download it below.

File Attachment:

File Name: int_cbgrou...4-13.zip
File Size:23 KB

Does pressing the form submit buttons do nothing? Does the page reload, but nothing is saved? Does the plugin not even load its group tab? Joomla version? CB version? Have you checking browser console for fatal JS errors (Press F12 and click Console)? Are you using jQuery loader extensions? Do you have any form of JS/CSS compression enabled? Are you using caching? If so have you purged caching? Please be sure to provide full details as to what's going on and can further provide suggestion.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn