[#2429] cant access GJ Configuration with GJ forum plugin

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157748 by cez
joomla! 1.5.22, GJ 2.1, CB 1.4, Kunena 1.6.3

after publishing plugin CB GroupJive Forums

occurs blank page after trying get GJ Configuration from menu or tools

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjforumsModel' not found in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveforums/cbgroupjiveforums.php on line 759

(the same was GJ 2.0)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #157756 by krileon
Hmm, that doesn't seam likely. There is a check to ensure a model is actually installed before it tries to act on the models class. Something must be wrong with the inclusion of the model. Could not duplicate your issue. Please re-install the forum integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #157760 by krileon
I've added a bug ticket to add more checking to the forums models to ensure it is absolutely present.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2429

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157873 by mtif
I get a 500 error when trying to enter config when the Forum integration is published (happens in both 2.0 and 2.1 versions). Not sure if this is related to same issue

The target URL is
myurl/myfolder/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=508&action=config

The error is
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

13 years 1 week ago #157886 by krileon
This is fixed for next release, the check needed to be extended to verify the model class exists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 1 week ago #158123 by kenlyle
I was getting the same error as the OP, in 2.1 as well.

That fix will be in the release *after* 2.1, if I understand correctly?

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn