News Flash Section

12 years 7 months ago #173726 by Brefar
News Flash Section was created by Brefar
Hello, I was wondering how I get that section just below the top menu buttons. The ones that match the color of the menu buttons. I saw it in the demo of the funlite template and can't figure out what to do to get something like in on my install.

Thanks for the help.

Bret

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179005 by libertygirl
Replied by libertygirl on topic Re: News Flash Section
I can't believe that after a month you haven't had a reply from the team??? That's really bad.

Well I shall help you by telling you that if you put the module you want in to position user3 it will appear where you want that block of colour.

(It's amazing that if you pay for the support you will get a reply within an hour. Unfortunately for me I hadn't finished my site before my subscription ran out...)

12 years 6 months ago #179006 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: News Flash Section

Brefar wrote: Hello, I was wondering how I get that section just below the top menu buttons. The ones that match the color of the menu buttons. I saw it in the demo of the funlite template and can't figure out what to do to get something like in on my install.

Thanks for the help.

Bret

Bret, sorry for the delay in responding - guess this one fell through the cracks ...

Can you please give a screenshot of exactly what you are referring to?

@libertygirl - thanks for heads up.

12 years 6 months ago #179021 by Brefar
Replied by Brefar on topic Re: News Flash Section
Thank you both for getting the responses. Fortunately, I was able to get it working. It took me some time but, I finally put two and two together and figured it out. I honestly forgot that I had put this request up.

As it turns out, anything in either User 2 or User 3 will pick up the color of the active menu tab.

Thanks,
Bret

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn