CB...What do I do with it?

15 years 6 months ago #75158 by jpd2008
Replied by jpd2008 on topic Re:CB...What do I do with it?
oooh, that is a great suggestion, thank you. I just tried looking for those plugins but cannot find them on the developers site or within joomla extensions. Can you direct me?

thank you very much...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #75159 by jpd2008
Replied by jpd2008 on topic Re:CB...What do I do with it?
Okay, thank you again NuMoon. I will have to fidget with it...:) I appreciate your help very much.

15 years 6 months ago #75160 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:CB...What do I do with it?
Hey Jeb,

You are very welcome :)

All the CB extensions can be found here;
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,listcats/cat_id,1854/Itemid,35/

You can also search on 'profilebook' or 'profile gallery' and you should be able to find the ones I mentioned. Best of all is to spend a few minutes going down the list of CB extensions (on the above link) to find out what is out there that may be of relevance to you and your site. I am sure you will find CB to be a great add on for any community orietated part of your site.

Best,

NuMoon

15 years 6 months ago #75162 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB...What do I do with it?
jpd2008 wrote:

oooh, that is a great suggestion, thank you. I just tried looking for those plugins but cannot find them on the developers site or within joomla extensions. Can you direct me?

thank you very much...

Community Builder Plugin for My Blog
Community Builder Plugin for JomComment

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn