date field css/ style/ colours

17 years 10 months ago #15544 by woonydanny
date field css/ style/ colours was created by woonydanny
i have installed latest stable CB and i have entered a date field. When i click in the field i get the calendar however i can only see the headers ( Today and the >> ,> etc). The background of the calendar is transparent and the day numbers are white on my white site template background.

Where can i change the colours for the calendar?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15952 by PeterMixt
Replied by PeterMixt on topic Re:date field css/ style/ colours
peetree21 wrote:

i have installed latest stable CB and i have entered a date field. When i click in the field i get the calendar however i can only see the headers ( Today and the >> ,> etc). The background of the calendar is transparent and the day numbers are white on my white site template background.

Where can i change the colours for the calendar?

Colors for the pop-up calendar are controled by the calendar.css which is located in the folder of the plugin template you have chosen in your CB configuration in the TAB "User Profile".

Example: I was using Community Builder Template "OSX". To change the look of that calendar I FTP to: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/osx/. In that folder is a calendar.css file. I adjust that file to change the 'look' of my pop-up calendar of my registration page.

PeterMixt

PeterMixt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn