Chucks Extended Profile

17 years 4 months ago #26259 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
thanks man

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26281 by chucktrukk
Replied by chucktrukk on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Radio,

I'd love to see your site when you get through. Send me a PM if you want.

Chuck

17 years 4 months ago #26326 by radio
I will do mate The profiles not online yet Im working on it using the local server, wont upload it all untill its finished.

Im using smf forum software and the joomlahacks bridge So with the smf plugins iv got full integration Its looking pritty good, Iv added mamblog and jomcomment, uddim ect Only things id really like to be able to implement is the comment system to be integrated with nants gallery so comments can be added to the pics, and a fully working profile rateing system and perhaps a video gallery.

Pm me a link to your site, i would'nt mind a look.

Post edited by: radio, at: 2006/12/05 18:23

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

17 years 4 months ago #26479 by tony
Replied by tony on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Guys, this is awesome. I'm playing around with it in 1.0.2 and it's working well. The only thing is that it's producing two avatars. I have to play with that, but if someone knows off of the top of their head, that would be great.

Radio, if you wouldn't mind sharing your code, that would be well appreciated.

Thanks Chuck, you rule! :)

17 years 4 months ago #26482 by radio
Tony Im using chucks code mainly Iv only changed it slighty to suit my site. The two avators thing is simple to fix mate, simply unpublish the portrait tab in joomla admin, chucks code uses the thumbnail version so in cb config change the thumbnail size to increase the your avator size if need be.

hope that helps

tony wrote:

Guys, this is awesome. I'm playing around with it in 1.0.2 and it's working well. The only thing is that it's producing two avatars. I have to play with that, but if someone knows off of the top of their head, that would be great.

Radio, if you wouldn't mind sharing your code, that would be well appreciated.

Thanks Chuck, you rule! :)

17 years 4 months ago #26488 by tony
Replied by tony on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Excellent. Thanks mate!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn