Security Images

17 years 5 months ago #25054 by Soroc
Replied by Soroc on topic Re:Security Images
Where did you get this one? Or did you do it yourself?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26245 by billt
Replied by billt on topic Re:Security Images
The instructions are floating around here or on forums.waltercedric.com's site. I will provide more details once my bandwidth gets a little better as my site is about to go live.

BrewMaster has been so gratious to provide a version of his files at www.joomlapolis.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/CB_files_working_with_SI_4.zip

Thanks.

17 years 4 months ago #26255 by Soroc
Replied by Soroc on topic Re:Security Images
Huh...got it installed and it works well, except that in registration after it rejects a bad image attempt, it re-displays the registration form *without* the security image part.

Anyone got a handle on that?

17 years 4 months ago #26779 by sjb1963
Replied by sjb1963 on topic Re:Security Images
Soroc wrote:

Huh...got it installed and it works well, except that in registration after it rejects a bad image attempt, it re-displays the registration form *without* the security image part.

Has anyone got SI4.1 working with CB 1.0.2 yet? I could really use the info.

Post edited by: sjb1963, at: 2006/12/11 21:29

17 years 4 months ago #27210 by sjb1963
Replied by sjb1963 on topic Re:Security Images
sjb1963 wrote:

Soroc wrote:

Has anyone got SI4.1 working with CB 1.0.2 yet? I could really use the info.

Post edited by: sjb1963, at: 2006/12/11 21:29

Well, seeing as how no one has Security IMages 4.1 working with CB, I guess I'll have to remove CB. It's a great idea, but if I can't get some sort of handle on spammers, I can't use it. I'll check back in a few months maybe and see if anyone's bothered to reply to these posts.

17 years 4 months ago #27216 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Security Images
If its so important to you, you could always pay someone to write a small CB plugin to do this. B)

Another measure is to have some mandatory fields in your registration application - usually helps.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn