Lightbox Not Working in Nants gallery 1.0 RC2

15 years 5 months ago #80005 by paulcotter
Replied by paulcotter on topic Re:Lightbox Not Working in Nants gallery 1.0 RC2
I too am having this problem - lightbox not working. I am using a rockettheme template with mootools - does anyone have any solutions - I 've been at this for hours now and am thoroughly confused. Are there any other options for members to share photos in CB?

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #80762 by li3xs
i have the same problem i have joomla 1.5.8 with a rocketheme, mootools, cb 1.1, and the lightbox popup but dont show the image same with the Default thumbnail only show Nans> and the description it only work with table list :side: :( hope some one help ^^

15 years 4 months ago #80768 by mlynch
I have the same problem with CB Profile Gallery.

I get the lightbox to form but there's nothing in it.

The same pic works great from my profile here at Joomlapolis.

14 years 7 months ago #111322 by auraconcepts
Replied by auraconcepts on topic Re:Lightbox Not Working in Nants gallery 1.0 RC2
Anyone got a solution for this?

I'm having the exact problem while using a rocket theme template too....

Would appreciate some advice :-)

13 years 4 months ago #149193 by guymass
Did anyone find a solution to this problem yet.

i am running Joomla latest version with CB latest version, everything works find, however when I open the gallery tab on the users profile 2 things happen.

1. The rest of the tabs become unclickable.
2. Clicking on an image opens blank lightbox.
3. cannot close lightbox unless I refresh the page.

Is this a JS issue? I am not that advanced with Joomla and PHP to the extent of a pro programmer, however I do tend to resolve all my issues myself, but this one really boggles my mind.

Would be grateful for your help resolving this matter.

13 years 4 months ago #149220 by krileon
The solution is to subscribe for the documentation subscriber release. You're using a significantly out of date and no longer maintained release that will not work properly on 1.3 or even 1.2 release of CB; nor is it Joomla 1.5.x native. The latest release for subscribers is 1.2 RC2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn