New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)

16 years 6 months ago #46567 by teclive
does the CB GAllery allow for the admin to create custom fields for the users to fill in for their gallery? Also, can you please tell me if the user is allow to have more than one gallery?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #46596 by nant
teclive wrote:

does the CB GAllery allow for the admin to create custom fields for the users to fill in for their gallery? Also, can you please tell me if the user is allow to have more than one gallery?

no to both questions

16 years 3 months ago #54763 by andrewfblack
Replied by andrewfblack on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)
Hey I like the plugin so far but is there away or is there going to be away where people can see all the gallery images from people and not just the little mod on the side of the page. Also is there going to be anyway to drop the images into a forum post?

16 years 2 months ago #55263 by shahramsfamily
Replied by shahramsfamily on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)
I really appreciate your work on the new release.
However, we still can't get the CB galley to send an approval request email as to the fact that someone uploaded a photo.
We have set auto-approval to No
override auto approval to No.
auto publish yes
override auto publish to yes.
The functioning of the approval of photo works fine.
I tried emultion on and off as well.
My version of Joomla is 1.3 and cb 1.1
Thank you again.

15 years 11 months ago #62217 by bioboy
Replied by bioboy on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
what is the upgrade process? I try to find some tutorial in the forum...forge etc.but no way... please can you post a simple how to for the update from the previous version of your fantastic script;)

15 years 11 months ago #62218 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
bioboy wrote:

what is the upgrade process? I try to find some tutorial in the forum...forge etc.but no way... please can you post a simple how to for the update from the previous version of your fantastic script;)

Just unistall plugin and install new one.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn