Cant edit pic. in Firefox 3.05 for MAC

15 years 2 months ago #85896 by Crazydane
Cant edit pic. in Firefox 3.05 for MAC was created by Crazydane
Hi.

I have a problem editing the text for my uploaded images in Nants Gallery

I use a mac with firefox 3.05

Joomla v. 1.0.15 stabel
CB v. 1.2 RC4

The problem is, that the frame with the editor field in it, is some how locked in the left corner of the screen. I have tried everything, but I just cant get it to move.

Any fix for this?

Post edited by: Crazydane, at: 2009/01/19 16:46
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #85917 by Crazydane
Replied by Crazydane on topic Re:Cant edit pic. in Firefox 3.05 for MAC
I can see now, that it is not only me that have the problem. Its seems to be a problem for all the users on the site.

Please help.

15 years 2 months ago #85998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cant edit pic. in Firefox 3.05 for MAC
OverLIB issue with MAC I assume. New release may remedy this issue. Wait for latest CB Gallery plugin to release or edit cb.profilegallery.php and change the overlib javascript.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #86003 by polle
Replied by polle on topic Re:Cant edit pic. in Firefox 3.05 for MAC
I´m not a programmer soo can you giv a hint.?
line nr. in cb.profilegallery.php
and howe to edit soo the popup will bee center.

Polle

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn