Use this plugin to integrate full-blown galleries

15 years 2 weeks ago #94014 by whph
Dear Developers,

I like the CB Gallery Plugin for its seamless integration into CB, which allows to customize it through the many available parameters.

On the other hand, I miss dearly the features of other full-blown galleries, like Phoca Gallery (www.phoca.cz).

Wouldn't it be a great idea to integrate these, by giving the possibility to import links to existing albums on the same web site??? So instead of importing pictures one by one into CB Gallery you would create a link/placeholder that directs you to the album of Phoca Gallery (in my view far the best available gallery; and top developer!!!).

This way, the seamless integration of CB Gallery can be used a) to neatly present users' albums, b)to follow changes (i.e. uploads, additions to albums) and c) to manage who can access the albums. This would also save you the time to step by step develop more features, as users undoubtedly will press for that.

I hope you consider this idea as a win-win situation.

Many thanks! Raphael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #97548 by bobonthenet
I would like to second this motion. I'm looking to create a new community oriented web site where the photo gallery would be one of the main features. This would fit my needs perfectly.

14 years 10 months ago #101398 by Deinticker

14 years 3 months ago #121062 by vipinmpd08
Hello

I wrote Phoca Gallery - Community Builder Integration. Send an email to vipinmpd08@gmail.com

Note: Phoca Gallery and Community Builder are GPL products and all rights goes to respective owners...

Thanks
Vipindas V G.

13 years 7 months ago #142279 by neoxlefou
if it is already written, why dont you advertise on it, as we could test it ?

I would be interested about that CB/Phoca integration
mainly in users management and user tab

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn