What is groupjive?

17 years 4 months ago #27256 by PureMom
Replied by PureMom on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Sorry - nm!

Post edited by: PureMom, at: 2006/12/20 02:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #27992 by HeatherC
Replied by HeatherC on topic Re:What is groupjive?
I guess I am kinda slow (not the first time), but what happens once you create groups? Does GrouJive connect you in a special/private way?

If so, this sounds ideal of a workout site I am developing, so people can create private support groups by invitation or by general join.

Is there a list of current or planned features somewhere?

Thanks!
Heather

17 years 3 months ago #29072 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Where's the component on groupjive.org? There's nothing there under current releases. You can only find alpha and beta versions.

Also at the forge the current version was last updated on 2/10/2006???? Could that be correct?

Also on groupjive.org and CB plugs are not accessible unless you are an admin.

What is the status of groupjive?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

17 years 2 months ago #29422 by nzimas

17 years 2 months ago #29424 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Hi everyone,
No stable version of GroupJive has yet been released. The status of the project is that it has been resting for a long time but we are now working hard on putting out a stable version. Until then, you will have to settle for the alphas (please try them out, we need testers).

The component can be found in the downloads section at groupjive.org, in the folder Testing versions. Every friday a new nightly build is released for testing. The modules are also available for download. The CB plugin is still under testing and will eventually be added to the downloads. For now it can be found in the forum, in the thread nzimas linked to.

The version in the forge is very old and not recommended for use. When a stable version is produced, it will be added to the forge.

17 years 2 months ago #29425 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:What is groupjive?
HeatherC,
Sorry you haven't gotten a reply. Hopefully you have checked GroupJive out yourself by now. A feature list is under writing, but we have none at present.
GroupJive does connect users and the groups may be private. You need to try it (if you haven't already) to find out if it suits your needs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds