Autowelcome putting "r" in email message

14 years 8 months ago #106491 by mogaka
Hello;
I am using CB Autowelcome Version 1.2 RC3 for CB 1.2 Stable (04-Mar-2009), and CB1.2.1

I have the Plugin configured to send both PMS and Email messages. The PMS messages are fine, but the Email messages have "r" in the line-breaks. It looks something like this:
Welcome to the tips online community. r
r
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with your "My tips" user area and also to update your profile. Please note that it is our policy not give out or disclose any of your personal information.r
r
Your "My tips" profile will serve as a unique personal or business identity in the tips online community, and will allow you to publish content and help other users to find and make connections with you. The more information you share, the easier it will be for you to make connections. r
r
As this is a beta release of tips online, your feedback is invaluable to us, and we would like to hear your comments through the feedback forum. r
r
If you have any questions or support issues related to tips online, please visit the help & support forum. Here you can view past and current support issues, or you can post any other support issues that you may have. r
r
We hope that you keep coming back to tips online, and that our community will be your premier choice for discovering and sharing information online. Look out for new and improved features to our community and services in the near future.r
r
Enjoy your experience!r
r
r
r

Is this a known issue and is there a solution?

Thanks.

Mo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn