Missing registration fields

15 years 10 months ago #64007 by alou
Missing registration fields was created by alou
I am sorry to start another topic with but the other one refering a similar problem is locked.

I am using CB 1.1 / J! 1.15 / CB Connector for phpBB3, login is forced through CB (disabled from J!) and I just noticed that user name, pwd, email fields are missing if you go through registration :S

CB Core is set to public and Contact info to everybody. In CB field manager there are no 'Username' 'password' etc fields, I'm not if there should be but I thoughtt I'd mention it.

I have recently gone through updating Joomla to 1.15 and CB to 1.1, I'm not sure if this happened after one of these updates since I didn't notice it earlier BUT the Joomla! core login module works fine.

While not logged in, if I try to go to a member's profile I get an access restriction, but profiles are set to public...I guess these two are related but I'm stuck and would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks in advance :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64120 by alou
Replied by alou on topic Re:Missing registration fields
Any ideas? anybody? sorry to bump but it's kind of urgent and I haven't came up with anything yet...

15 years 9 months ago #68560 by pdolezel
Replied by pdolezel on topic Re:Missing registration fields
Sorry - found an answer on my third try in the forum: If you encounter this error, make sure that:
1) Contact Info tab access is set to "Everybody"
2) CB Core plugin access is set to "Public"

I'm experiencing the same problem. I can register users from the back end but when the user clicks on "Create an Account" on the CB login module, it does open the registration page but the core fields (user name, first, last name, email, etc.) are missing.

Config:
Joomla 1.5.4
CB 1.1
No other integration deployed yet (e.g. forum, gallery, etc.)

Thanks a lot for your help...

Post edited by: pdolezel, at: 2008/07/17 04:14

Post edited by: pdolezel, at: 2008/07/17 04:28

15 years 5 months ago #80257 by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic Re:Missing registration fields
I'm having the same problem. I've also verified that my Contact info tab is set to "Everybody" & CB Core is "Public"

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn