publish lang packs for CB1.1 in Downloads section

16 years 7 months ago #43487 by firepol
Dear CB developers/admins,

I was waiting for language packs for CB 1.1 to come out and for my surprise I just noticed that they were published in the forums. (!! nice, but who could guess they would be there?)

In the "Downloads" section of this website there is a category containing the language packs for CB 1.0.1, why don't you create also a category for 1.1 so that the organized users will directly find what they need in the right place?

I know that it takes some time to sort things out. Wanna hire me as webmaster assistant? I know how to use docman, so I would be pleased to give my contribution and do this work for you (if you don't have time).

Let me know...

cheers

firepol

Post edited by: firepol, at: 2007/08/20 09:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43495 by nant
firepol wrote:

Dear CB developers/admins,

I was waiting for language packs for CB 1.1 to come out and for my surprise I just noticed that they were published in the forums. (!! nice, but who could guess they would be there?)

In the "Downloads" section of this website there is a category containing the language packs for CB 1.0.1, why don't you create also a category for 1.1 so that the organized users will directly find what they need in the right place?

I know that it takes some time to sort things out. Wanna hire me as webmaster assistant? I know how to use docman, so I would be pleased to give my contribution and do this work for you (if you don't have time).

Let me know...

cheers

firepol

Post edited by: firepol, at: 2007/08/20 09:22

We are in the process of setting up an extensions type environment for all CB related addons.

Docman is not very performance friendly with large user-base sites.

When this new extensions functionality is in place things will hopefully be better.

In the meantime, thank you for your offer to help - we always need forum support people.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn