Czech translation in UTF-8 for 1.1

16 years 7 months ago #44303 by zizi
Hi, here is my Czech translation for CB 1.1 in UTF-8 encoding.

Tested on Joomla 1.0.13 with Country Locale cs_CZ.utf8 and Joomla language czechutf8

You can use it freely, but you have to keep my credits ;)

Zizi

Attachment czechutf8.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44902 by budfit
Replied by budfit on topic Re:Czech translation in UTF-8 for 1.1
Zizi
great tool, exactly what I was looking for. Have do you make it running? I installed the plug in, but I can't find any translation field anywhere neither in CB nor in JoomFish translation?
Any hints?
thanks Alex

16 years 7 months ago #44907 by zizi
Replied by zizi on topic Re:Czech translation in UTF-8 for 1.1
I don't know if i understood you correctly, but if you can't get running Community Builder, I suggest to read again readme.txt file from distribution. Instalation is more complex than just install of one module.

If you want only install translation for CB, go to adminisitration, then to menu Components -> Community Builder -> Plugin Management.

Install translation as new CB plugin, and that's all.

I am not CB guru, only user, so if you have problem with CB, try asking in other forum topic.
If you have problem only with my translation (bugs etc.) then PM me please.

Zizi

16 years 7 months ago #44943 by budfit
Replied by budfit on topic Re:Czech translation in UTF-8 for 1.1
ok thanks, the CB runs just fine as component including modules and plugins. That's not the problem
see www.miriamaerobics.com

-> forum member profile
-> list of users
also the CB login works just fine if you register you would see various registration fields.

My question regarding the Czech plugin was how to get it running. How to make the plugin translate things? I installed that plug-in successfully but what's next?
Should I publish it somewhere or how do I get the menus translated? I know it's just simple answer, just I can't find it.

I am also using the JoomFish translation component which also works fine, but CB was not supported there.

16 years 3 weeks ago #59566 by jamaica_88
Replied by jamaica_88 on topic Re:Czech translation in UTF-8 for 1.1
Díky za češtinu,dobrá práce;) Takhle už je tenghle modul použitelnej.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn