mutual friends & show connections in one page

16 years 1 month ago #57846 by jasondainter
Replied by jasondainter on topic Re:mutual friends & show connections in one page
brilliant, well impressed with that speedy reply!

Any chance you could upload that now (its another one of those days tweaking the site until 1:30am here and not giving up till it works!)...

How about point 2) did you manage to change that for the username?

Eventually I'd like to modify this code at some point, we have a developer working for us too so if we end up doing that ill be sure to share the code back.

As a martial arts community we'd quite like to have specific options of how you can poke in the form of:

<Action> <Username> in the <bodypart>

For example

Karate kick jasondainter in the head
death chop jasondainter in the eye
... etc !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #57847 by jasondainter
Replied by jasondainter on topic Re:mutual friends & show connections in one page
Oh one more thing I forgot to add. Have you had any experience using this with a SEO tool like SEF Advance? We use this, and with SEO friendly links and SEF turned on the poke button doesnt work...

For some reason when pressed (and those SEO tools turned on) it goes to a URL like /members/poke which is just sending you to a screen that says something like "no such account"

With this turned off that problem goes away, but we'll need it turned on to ensure the site is google friendly.

Any thoughts?

16 years 1 month ago #57848 by chac416
just hang on for 30-45min :) im having dinner actually lol. i'll upload it tonight for sure.

as for the username, my version shows the name since my communicty goes by real name, but its easy to change it to user name, very simple.....
refresh in 30ish minutes :)

16 years 1 month ago #57850 by jasondainter
Great thanks.

What site is your version at, wouldnt mind taking a look?..

Feel free to add me to MSN who knows maybe can re-pay the favour some time (address is jason(at)dainter.com)

16 years 1 month ago #57856 by chac416
ok , here's the module on my site

Post edited by: chac416, at: 2008/02/29 04:30

can't upload except .zip and my winzip isn't working, be back with a zip file, sorry for the delay :)

Post edited by: chac416, at: 2008/02/29 04:32
Attachments:

16 years 1 month ago #57857 by chac416
this is the module

Attachment mod_cblogin-0eec5682d79ab96493b41dc4f31c0836.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn