Can't get Profilebook to show tabs

14 years 3 months ago #122699 by jem32
Can't get Profilebook to show tabs was created by jem32
Hi folks,

I know I'm probably missing something stupid, but I've been trying for three hours to get the profilebook plugin working (or the wall or the blog). I simply can't get any of the tabs to show. I've been through these forums many times and nothing I try seems to work. I've read through the full documentation and only found a couple of references to this plugin, but no instructions.

Plugins are active, the fields are active and so are the tabs, but none show in either the edit area or the profile area.

I DID get some of the fields to show up under other tabs but took them out becuase they just don't "belong" in the contact tab or my about us tab. I tried making a custom tab and assigning the fields to that one and that one would not show either.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Jenni

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122700 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can't get Profilebook to show tabs
I believe that each individual user must enable the tab by editing his/her profile.

14 years 3 months ago #122701 by jem32
Replied by jem32 on topic Re:Can't get Profilebook to show tabs
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! When I login as a user, I dont' see any of the tabs...that's my problem. I can't get the tabs to display either in the edit area or the profile area.

Any ideas?

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago #122705 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can't get Profilebook to show tabs
jem32 wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! When I login as a user, I dont' see any of the tabs...that's my problem. I can't get the tabs to display either in the edit area or the profile area.

Any ideas?

Jenni

Do you see them when editing your profile?

14 years 3 months ago #122741 by jem32
Replied by jem32 on topic Re:Can't get Profilebook to show tabs
No, I can't see them at all. I can only see one of the fields if I add it to an exsisting tab. I can't see any new of the new tabs at all, no matter what options I click, no matter what I name the tabs, no matter what position I try to place the tabs in....no luck.

I first thought maybe I had to assign them to a custom tab, but that did not work either.

Jenni

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn