cb user url

16 years 2 months ago #55261 by iosoft
Replied by iosoft on topic Re:cb user url
no no, I actually want www.domainname.com/username

that was a typing error....

But I want only 'Special Users' and some hand-picked once will have this type of URL.

How to do that ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #55296 by jasperli
Replied by jasperli on topic Re:cb user url
I think you have to edit some SQL strings in the profileurl_redirect.php file of the package.

See line 24:
[code:1] $database->setQuery( "SELECT `id` FROM #__users WHERE `username`='".$profileName."'" );[/code:1]

and change it in something like (not tested, out of my
head):
[code:1] $database->setQuery( "SELECT `id` FROM #__users WHERE usertype='Author' AND `username`='".$profileName."'" );[/code:1]

Jasper

14 years 5 months ago #116776 by sachu_dixit
Replied by sachu_dixit on topic Re:cb user url
Hi there,

Thanks for the plugin.I needed a small help.I installed this with CB 1.2.1 and I am getting following errors when edit the url and submit.

Warning: require_once(/includes/joomla.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_profileurl\process_profileurl.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/includes/joomla.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_profileurl\process_profileurl.php on line 10

Could you please suggest me to how to go about this.Thanks for your time.

Regards,
SAchin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.567 seconds