Exporting CB users

15 years 8 months ago #66942 by shommez
Exporting CB users was created by shommez
How can I export the users to an .csv file (or excell file)?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #66948 by AGlossop
Replied by AGlossop on topic Re:Exporting CB users
I've been looking at the CB Juice component, which apparently allows you to import users from a CSV. Not used it yet, and it's probably not yet Joomla 1.5 friendly. But it might have an export feature.

If not, you might have to use the MySQL admin interface to export the users table.

15 years 8 months ago #66953 by shommez
Replied by shommez on topic Re:Exporting CB users
I have installed the CB Juice component,
but when I try to export, I'm getting the following error message:

function defined
SQL error in comprofilerDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'onlinestatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT name,onlinestatus,lastvisitDate,registerDate,avatar,username,formatname,firstname,middlename,lastname,lastupdatedate,email,cb_adres,hits,password,params,connections,forumrank,forumposts,forumkarma,cb_gemeente,cb_postcode,usertype FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)
SQL =
SELECT name,onlinestatus,lastvisitDate,registerDate,avatar,username,formatname,firstname,middlename,lastname,lastupdatedate,email,cb_adres,hits,password,params,connections,forumrank,forumposts,forumkarma,cb_gemeente,cb_postcode,usertype FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)

15 years 8 months ago #66969 by tarzan
Replied by tarzan on topic Re:Exporting CB users
Hi shommez,

I had the same problem and had to go into phpmyadmin to resolve the issue.

In my joomla database the jos_comprofiler table, under the "field" column the "onlinestatus" field was missing. In my jos_comprofiler table the below fields were also missing:
formatname, forumrank,forumposts,forumkarma.

I added a new field (row) to the table called "onlinestatus" along with the others noted above and voile, cbjuice was happy!
If you still get the 1054 error, check to see if there are any other fields missing.

In other words the fields in jos_comprofiler_fields and the "Field" column in jos_comprofiler should be the same.

I can't say for sure wether this will work in your case (I had to take a stab at what to input for "Type", "Collation", "Null", etc), and I'm no expert whatsoever, so I would proceed with caution - BACKUP YOUR DATABASE FIRST!

There is probably a better way of fixing this, but it worked for me.

15 years 8 months ago #66983 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Exporting CB users
to all:

please run the CB Tools -> db check and take any proposed actions.

15 years 8 months ago #66996 by tarzan
Replied by tarzan on topic Re:Exporting CB users
Hi Nant,

Of course, Nant you are right! I should have stated that in the first place.

In my situation, running the DB Check had not picked up on or resolved the error.

It's only when I had tried to use CBJuice that I ran across the error.

This had been with CB 1.2RC1, Joomla 1.5.3

BTW, just performed flawless upgraded to RC2. Wonderful!

Cheers

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn