Exporting CB users

15 years 9 months ago #67500 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Exporting CB users
jciconsult,

Many thanks for keeping this very useful component up to date B)

also replied in related thread: :)
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,58/id,67498/#67498

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67763 by bazanaius
Replied by bazanaius on topic Re:Exporting CB users
If you go into the database of your site there is a table called jos_comprofiler or similar. This will contain the details of all your users. Something like phpmyadmin allows you to export this table as a csv file.

15 years 9 months ago #69081 by pvh
Replied by pvh on topic Re:Exporting CB users
AGlossop wrote:

I've been looking at the CB Juice component, which apparently allows you to import users from a CSV. Not used it yet, and it's probably not yet Joomla 1.5 friendly. But it might have an export feature.

I have used CB Juice in Joomla 1.5 for importing about 100 users from another db via a csv file. Worked great.
CB Juice is also able to export the current CB users into a csv file. So, I would say: go for it.

Pieter

15 years 5 months ago #78507 by denzel2364
Replied by denzel2364 on topic Re:Exporting CB users
unction defined
SQL error in comprofilerDB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'usertype FROM model_users u LEFT JOIN model_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT ,usertype FROM model_users u LEFT JOIN model_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)
SQL =

SELECT ,usertype FROM model_users u LEFT JOIN model_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)

model = my mysql equivelent of 'jos_'

testing the signature to see if it work

15 years 5 months ago #78510 by jciconsult
Replied by jciconsult on topic Re:Exporting CB users
It is not an error that I have seen. You may have some errors in your tables. Please use the utilities in CB to check that the tables are consistent and Also report which version of CB,Joomla etc that you are using. It is best if you post this sort of stuff in the help forum for CBJUICE on joomlacode. Others might be able to contribute to a suggested solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn