Blank page in Firefox with Ajax Username Checker

15 years 8 months ago #69670 by beat
Please read faq on blank pages here:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3949/37/

probably error text will help you, or if still not, help us to help you ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #69796 by wickhop
Hi Beat,

I havent been able to figure it out.. i tried and tried.. but still keep getting a blank page real fast after it starts checking.
How do you think you can help me out?

Wick

15 years 7 months ago #69800 by beat
Well, what's the answer to those questions from the FAQ cited above ?:

1. Check server error logs (not access logs) if you have access to them.

2. Go to backend, Site, Site Global Configuration, Site Debugging, and turn it on temporarly, then try reloading page, and check page source (HTML source). Don't forget to turn site debug off again.

3. Often, it's due to lack of memory, see other FAQ.
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3738/37/

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #69801 by wickhop
Hi Beat,

I couldnt find a way to acces the server errors through my provider.
And the debug didnt provide me with any helpfull information.
And this afternoon after trying with a different template the debug mode displayed just a error.. So i didnt quite understood that either.

15 years 7 months ago #69811 by beat
wickhop wrote:

Hi Beat,

I couldnt find a way to acces the server errors through my provider.
And the debug didnt provide me with any helpfull information.
And this afternoon after trying with a different template the debug mode displayed just a error.. So i didnt quite understood that either.

What exact error was displayed :) ?

15 years 7 months ago #69861 by wickhop
Hi Beat,

I Found the problem!

It was an error with the CB My Videos-plugin.

I have it 'fixed' it by unpublishing the plugin, but there should be a way to have them both working correctly i guess!

With the Myvideo's unpublished the Registration proces works perfect!

I'm not sure what the problem was but if someone is willing to help me out.. the site is'nt announced anywhere so isnt online yet.. so i can still tweak around.

Maybe i could give u a login to the backend so u might have a better knowledge on the problem?

;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn