Some text invisible - See Screenshot (Help!)

15 years 2 months ago #86552 by robertbseattle
Replied by robertbseattle on topic Re:Some text invisible - See Screenshot (Help!)
Please be more specific as to where to make the change.
Would like to change the color of the alternating colors (the lighter color bars) instead of the font color.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86568 by Rapunzl
If you use Firefox's Firebug Inspect, you can find it easily... sectiontableentry1 and sectiontableentry2.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 months ago #86585 by robertbseattle
Replied by robertbseattle on topic Re:Some text invisible - See Screenshot (Help!)
I see. Thanks.

So for anyone else with this problem here's what I did.
I was trying to edit my CB template but it turns out you have to edit your Joomla template. Guess CB takes this color info from the Joomla template. Anyways what I did was look for "sectiontableentry2" which there's about 4 instances but only 2 which matter.

tr.sectiontableentry2 td {
padding: 8px 5px;
background: url(../images/hdot2.gif) repeat-x bottom #ffffcc;
}

tr.sectiontableentry1:hover td,
tr.sectiontableentry2:hover td {
background: url(../images/hdot2.gif) repeat-x bottom #ffffcc;

I replaced the color info "#ffffcc" with the word "transparent" to make it invisible. Just made it easier for me but you can try replacing it with another color if you'd like.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn