Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC Released

9 years 8 months ago #247603 by beat

marketsetc wrote: I do have unused usergroups. The usergroups are often ones I created. There very well might be unassigned groups, but I am not quite sure what you are looking for. I had to restore the site in order to try again, so you will see CBSubs and the other plugins currently working, but I would be happy to provide admin access via pm if that would be helpful.

Yes, please PM me. Having a look at useraccessgroup settings in your tabs on your 1.9.1 site or a clone of it would help me understand how to reproduce the issue on my development test server, so that I can understand the issue, then also test the fix. Thanks! :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247605 by socialfan
I just wanted to say congratulations for this so long awaited release!
You guys have been talking about this for years and WOW finally its there :cheer:

I have migrated to another profing system after years of CB usage.
Also because of lack of development strategy and communitcation flow.

So all the best and good luck

9 years 8 months ago #247608 by bins
nant,

why didn't you indicate the CBsubs compatibility issue on this post: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/226077-community-builder-20-rc-date-announcement#247368

I took comfort that it should work from you!

9 years 8 months ago #247609 by bins

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247611 by beat
Regarding CBSubs 3.0.0 incompatibility:
To quickly regain site access, please try editing file components/com_comprofiler/plugins/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/misc/cbpaidTimed.php and replace line 37 (or that line:
public function get( $column ) {

by:
public function get( $column, $default = null ) {

That should restore your site access.

I'll do another round of looking at a solution to this annoying incompatibility.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 8 months ago #247612 by beat

bins wrote: nant,

why didn't you indicate the CBsubs compatibility issue on this post: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/226077-community-builder-20-rc-date-announcement#247368

I took comfort that it should work from you!

The link was in the article in bold underlined, but Nick will also add it to the starter post of this thread.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn