Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC Released

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #248297 by michaedt
I can't seem to use the old anchor trick to navigate directly to a tab. That is, I can't append &tab=TABID to the profile URL to go directly to that tab.

Has this changed? Or is there another way to link directly to a CB 2.0 tab?

[note: still works...I was using the wrong profile URL]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #248298 by michaedt
Scratch that...I was using the wrong profile url. Still works. Sorry for the confusion.

9 years 8 months ago #248300 by beat
To all:

Thanks for all your feedbacks here, we hope that we have taken all of them in account for RC2, that just got released, and fixes all known backwards compatibilities reported and all verified bugs too.

Please See news on our homepage and here: www.joomlapolis.com/news/18424-next-generation-community-builder-20-rc2-released

This should end any bug reports on this thread as all new tests should be done on latest RC 2, which has its own thread.

Thanks all again for the great and very motivating feedbacks. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 8 months ago #248301 by bins
Any thoughts on when CBSubs will be updated to match 2.0?

9 years 8 months ago #248302 by beat

bins wrote: Any thoughts on when CBSubs will be updated to match 2.0?

Existing CBSubs 3.0.0 GPL runs right now on just released CB 2.0 RC2 without known compatibility issues. If you see any, please let us know asap, as RC2 testing period should be quite shorter than RC (1).

We plan on releasing most of our CB plugins in an officially-compatible 2.0-stable version same time as CB 2.0 stable or shortly after.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 7 months ago #248683 by trlbldr
:( I had to remove CB 2.0.0 RC2. No User Profile page, nothing to edit. There was nothing, period.

Joomla v3.3.3
MySQl v5.5.38-35.2-log
PHP 5.4.30
OS Linux b

Don White

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn