Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249547 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
Will be an automatic way to resend confirmations emails in CB 2.0?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249548 by krileon

crealiagroup wrote: Will be an automatic way to resend confirmations emails in CB 2.0?

There already is in CB 1.x. The user just needs to attempt to login and it'll resend. Admins can also manually resend from backend User Management. These same features are still there in CB 2.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249549 by jojo12

. but guys ... I see very little testing ..

I don't understand, in all these plugins in the download area, there are no actual modified dates. So it seems to be the old one. So I wait for testing more. The RC3 nightly build I tested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giorgionasis

9 years 7 months ago #249550 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
Yes I know that I can manually resend confirmation email. But I always forget to do it so using a cron and an autoaction would be perfect.

9 years 7 months ago #249552 by Madan

krileon wrote: [

CB Conditional
- Step by Step is removed
- - Reason: It's built into CB 2.0 properly.. so is redundant to have in this plugin

Just want to make sure I understand it right: CB conditional plugin will be updated to use for conditional properties? Just having the step by Step removed?

Seems like we have a lot of CB-goodies to look forward to. Thanks for all the effort and have a nice week-end.

9 years 7 months ago #249553 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

jojo12 wrote:

. but guys ... I see very little testing ..

I don't understand, in all these plugins in the download area, there are no actual modified dates. So it seems to be the old one. So I wait for testing more. The RC3 nightly build I tested.

good point!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn