Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 6 months ago #249692 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote: Your login module was not using CB API, but was logging in through Joomla. This is bad. CB Core Redirect has moved into core CB and is a part of our Joomla system plugin installed with CB 2.0. This will redirect away from Joomla user pages to relevant CB pages. You can shut this off within Extensions > Plug-in Manager > System - Community Builder, but I don't recommend it as your install is basically out of sync by not using CB login.

thank you Kyle for your response and explanation. i will redirect it to the developers of the module to see if they can fix it based on cb (after login they have the option to redirect to cb profile).

But about the thing that i have to try 3 or 4 times before i can login through cb login module?
Will it be stable?

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249696 by nant
New nightly release just generated with Guzzle error fix.

9 years 6 months ago #249699 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

nant wrote: New nightly release just generated with Guzzle error fix.

thank you nant,

where can we download it?

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249702 by KatoKalin
Double post. Please delete.
Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago #249703 by KatoKalin
After upgrading a Joomla 3.3.5 with CB 1.9.1 I am seeing these issues:

1. Registration is set to step by step. However registration form shows in one piece. How is it supposed to work?
2. On top and bottom of registration form there stands "undefined". I don´t know where this is coming from. I have attached 2 screenshots.

Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249704 by KatoKalin
On the same installation I had a public accessible user list. Now after the upgrade when I try to access the user list I get

only and cannot access the list. I have not tried to login as this is a public list and it is supposed to show withoug logging in.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn