Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249787 by smhaller
@KatoKalin: I would suggest that you do a second fresh setup and compare the basic configuration there to the one you have on the migrated one.

and then step by step adjust to see how it changes.

I was migrating from 1.9.1 in two environments without such a mess.

PS: Are your fields set to be used in registration?
I have just removed my ones and now it looks like the attached one

Kind regards,
Stefan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249799 by krileon

KatoKalin wrote:

KatoKalin wrote: Now after running Tools-> Load Canvas it is messed up completely. Registration does not show any field right now.
I have to check in the backend if I can see any changes there.

Edit: Cannot find whats wrong. Fields are set to show on registration. However it looks like this now:

Very short registration. But not really effective. ;)

Edit: Now I have redone the menue. I am getting the message to login for any CB menu item even if they are set to guest access.

I was able to sort some things out. But still the registration form only shows when the registration is set to flat. Tabbed and step by step do not work. What settings are required to make it work?

Based off the picture it looks like broken CB Conditional Step by Step. Disable CB Conditional Step by Step then enable Step by Step within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #249804 by KatoKalin

krileon wrote: Based off the picture it looks like broken CB Conditional Step by Step. Disable CB Conditional Step by Step then enable Step by Step within CB > Configuration > Registration.

This was indeed the solution. Thank you.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249805 by KatoKalin
Now I still have the issue that I have mentioned here already: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/225632-solved-cb-20b4-1-question-1-issue#245691

When submitting an empty search form then no results are returned.

9 years 6 months ago #249806 by KatoKalin
Is the list filter supposed to work the same as in CB 1.9.x?
I have a filter DB query and I am getting a strange error: "Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed"

9 years 6 months ago #249810 by nant

KatoKalin wrote: Is the list filter supposed to work the same as in CB 1.9.x?
I have a filter DB query and I am getting a strange error: "Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed"

I could not confirm this issue.

I used an advanced filter like:
(u.`username` <> 'admin' )

and the list is rendered without issues.

Can you please provide exact details of your filter and exactly when do you see this error?

Also please make sure you have the latest nightly release installed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn