Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 6 months ago #249710 by nant

giorgionasis wrote:

nant wrote: New nightly release just generated with Guzzle error fix.

thank you nant,

where can we download it?

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/636-community-builder-20-rc3-package-latest-nightly-build

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249711 by nant

KatoKalin wrote: After upgrading a Joomla 3.3.5 with CB 1.9.1 I am seeing these issues:

After upgrading to what?

CB 2.0 RC3 or latest RC3 night build?

1. Registration is set to step by step. However registration form shows in one piece. How is it supposed to work?

Yes your Configuration -> Registration -> Registration Layout parameter needs be set to Step by Step to begin with.

You should also set your Configuration -> User Profile -> Template Output parameter to Divs.

Finally do you have more than one tab that has fields set for Registration form?

2. On top and bottom of registration form there stands "undefined". I don´t know where this is coming from. I have attached 2 screenshots.

Weird - if you set things back to Flat mode do you still see these Undefined messages?

After installing CB 2.0 RC3+ over CB 191 you should run the Tools-> Load Canvas Layout to convert existing tab positions to the new layout.

[/quote]

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249718 by KatoKalin
Now after running Tools-> Load Canvas it is messed up completely. Registration does not show any field right now.
I have to check in the backend if I can see any changes there.

Edit: Cannot find whats wrong. Fields are set to show on registration. However it looks like this now:

Very short registration. But not really effective. ;)

Edit: Now I have redone the menue. I am getting the message to login for any CB menu item even if they are set to guest access.
Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago #249730 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
hallo there

very fast installation of the nightly updated package.

a problem persists. i need at least 3-4 tries before succeed to login..

and the format of user status is quite messed up

thank you
Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249762 by smhaller
Hi guys,

following my first findings, according to test scenarios.

Joomla 3.3.6 fresh install - localhost on OS X
PHP 5.4.30
MySQL 5.5.28
---
A.1 Frontend registration process with all workflows (email confirmation, approval, etc).
CB with / without admin approval:
confirmation email received
confirmation link worked

CB with admin approval:
new user approval not working (admin sees the new user but dows not activate when click)

A.2 Frontend operations (login, user list access, user list searching, profile editing, connections, blogging, etc.)

login ok
users online ok
profile edit ok
profile photo upload ok
profile canvas update ok
connections ok
blogging ok
article list ok

A.3 Backend operations (new users from backend, batch operations in all pages, user lists creations, configuration changes, new fields for all field types, tools execution, new tabs, etc.)

backend approval i.o and email sent

A.4 Responsive tests using mobile or tablet devices including administrative tasks in backend (user edit, mass mailing, batch tools, advanced search, etc)

until now no big issue found

A.5 Integration with uddeIM and Kunena testing
not applicable in my case

Kind regards,
Stefan
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

9 years 6 months ago #249773 by nant
BIG THANK YOU for feedback.

smhaller wrote: CB with admin approval:
new user approval not working (admin sees the new user but dows not activate when click)

Are you using the CB Workflow module?

How are you trying to approve?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn