Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249822 by KatoKalin
I can confirm that I am using the latest nightly build.
For testing purposes I have removed the filter and the issue is still present. So it doesnt not seemt to be a filter related issue. But this makes it even weirder.

I just have created a completely new list and have the same issue with it.

Ok, it seems to have an issue with one of the plugins again. I don´t know which one yet.

Finally it seems that the issue comes from the Auto Actions plugin. I have a JS inline which has worked perfectly so far, which seems to break everything now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249824 by nant

KatoKalin wrote: I can confirm that I am using the latest nightly build.
For testing purposes I have removed the filter and the issue is still present. So it doesnt not seemt to be a filter related issue. But this makes it even weirder.

I just have created a completely new list and have the same issue with it.

At least we ruled out one possibility.

Ok, it seems to have an issue with one of the plugins again. I don´t know which one yet.

Finally it seems that the issue comes from the Auto Actions plugin. I have a JS inline which has worked perfectly so far, which seems to break everything now.

It could be the Auto Actions one since it is really a very complicated add-on that has many different configuration possibilities.

Kyle is in the middle of his Auto Actions rewrite at the moment, but it would be great if you could narrow down the cause on a clean CB 2.0 RC3+ site with just the Auto Actions plugin.

If we can replicate we will be able to improve the CB 2.0 API B/C layer.

Thanks again for your testing and feedback.

9 years 6 months ago #249828 by KatoKalin
Next thing is a tab that does not do what I think it should do.

I have a tab with title_UE_TABNAME. The constant ist defined in language/en-gb like this: DEFINE('_UE_TABNAME', 'Name');

In the backend list of tabs the tab shows as 'Name'. When I edit the tabs settings it shows as "_UE_TABNAME" in the title field.
However in frontend, the title never displays, no matter what position of layout I choose. Another tab like USER_CANVAS_TITLE shows without any issue with title.

9 years 6 months ago #249832 by nant

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249836 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
hallo there!

thanks for the update.i noticed something on articles.
i have the parameter settings to source from k2. the links are not working. i have a blank page on every item.

if for example the item`s url is
www.example.com/categoryA/categoryB/item/exampleitem

it redirects me to
www.example.com/categoryA/categoryB/item/62

where 62 i think is the item`s id.

to notice i have debug system on and on maximum error report

thank you

9 years 6 months ago #249848 by krileon

giorgionasis wrote: hallo there!

thanks for the update.i noticed something on articles.
i have the parameter settings to source from k2. the links are not working. i have a blank page on every item.

if for example the item`s url is
www.example.com/categoryA/categoryB/item/exampleitem

it redirects me to
www.example.com/categoryA/categoryB/item/62

where 62 i think is the item`s id.

to notice i have debug system on and on maximum error report

thank you

Please disable SEF and provide the URL structure you're seeing. The K2 article URL is generated by K2 using K2 API so it should be correct. Does CB Blogs also do this when set to use K2?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn