#96 Login time and registration time are different

15 years 3 months ago #81813 by schmatzler
Is it possible to let CB subtract one hour from the last login time? Then everything would be fine for me.

I have the offset set to 0 in Joomla 1.5 . The problem still persists in CB 1.2 RC4 :unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #81814 by beat
KatoKalin wrote:

I have the same issue.

One user registered at 9.35am and the last login shows 8.37am at the same day. :P

I cannot say for all users but it seems that there is a 1hour offset between registration and login time. Joomla is set to the correct time zone which is +1. A coincidence?:whistle:

Please check CB fields database in CB tools, and fix if there are any errors.

Please also report back if problem persists for new registrations.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #82063 by KatoKalin
beat wrote:

KatoKalin wrote:

I have the same issue.

One user registered at 9.35am and the last login shows 8.37am at the same day. :P

I cannot say for all users but it seems that there is a 1hour offset between registration and login time. Joomla is set to the correct time zone which is +1. A coincidence?:whistle:

Please check CB fields database in CB tools, and fix if there are any errors.

Please also report back if problem persists for new registrations.

I have checked and there are no problems with the database. Still it does not show correctly.

15 years 3 months ago #82064 by beat
Ok, thanks, moving to the RC 4 forum and reopening for investigation.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #82140 by KatoKalin
I checked again and it seems that the last visit time is the correct one. The registered time seems to be one hour ahead in my case. Maybe that helps.

Post edited by: KatoKalin, at: 2008/12/12 12:20

15 years 2 months ago #84468 by beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn