Acajoom SQL Integration

14 years 3 months ago #122538 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Acajoom SQL Integration
coachnet wrote:

BTW: Thanks for the compliment of my site! :)

Where do I find the Admin Navigation Module?

CB Team Releases download section, it's a free release. B)

So perhaps it is also a bug here?

Nope, the two plugins use two completely different triggers. Also confirmed working paypal is working fine for triggering SQL Actions on live and local test sites on frontend during registration and from user profile.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/19 15:55

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123114 by osinquin
Replied by osinquin on topic Re:Acajoom SQL Integration
Thank you for much ! Those queries did work!
But I noticed the delete only works when the subscription is deleted. As as a consequence they are not triggered in case of an unsubscription to a plan, in case of an upgrade for instance...

13 years 9 months ago #138020 by nvcacademy
Replied by nvcacademy on topic Re:Acajoom SQL Integration
Thanks for this contribution.

Has anyone successfully created an SQL query for Acajoom that works with autoresponders?

thanks.

13 years 9 months ago #138405 by nvcacademy
Replied by nvcacademy on topic Re:Acajoom SQL Integration
We're interested in constructing a mySQL query that will work with Autoresponders.

So when a user subscribes to a given product, the SQL query will add her to a particular autoresponder.

Is there a programmer out there who would like to take this on and provide a quote for the cost?

thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds