CB plan management

14 years 3 months ago #120368 by gurpreet_2109
CB plan management was created by gurpreet_2109
Intro: In our site we have created a registration page with different plans , In that 2 payment options are there one compulsory and other optional.Its working fine. The optional payment link is provided again back to member after registration. When he login in our site we need to provide a link (for optional payment), that lead to payment process.

I have added a plan that'll come after registration. Access to that plan is for registered users only. I used "Url of plan to display only this plan ('-' to display multiple plans):" field URL as href in anchor tag in my page where I want to provide payment option.but on clicking on that link a blank page is provided. URL of page is redirecting to "?option=com_comprofiler". No memory issue or error is there. If I provide Id of another plan in the end of the URLthen It show. But when I am providing my optional plan's id then it display a blank page.

Plz help any?
Thanks in advance!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #120370 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB plan management
Please ensure the plan you're trying to access you have access to. Check that it is published; ensure it allows upgrades, but does not allow upgrades unless directly proposed via URL or by the content it protects (workflows tab of plan).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #120438 by gurpreet_2109
Replied by gurpreet_2109 on topic Re:CB plan management
Thanks for such a quick response. My plan is displayed but its saying of upgrade. I need it to be considered as fresh subscription option not as upgrade.I need this one simply take me to payment option not updating membership plans. Its not membership plan, Its a special service and have no concerned with membership plan. I have added this at the time of registration as optional, but I want this after registrtaion if member havn't added this on registration time. Thanks!!!!

Post edited by: gurpreet_2109, at: 2009/12/31 07:25

14 years 3 months ago #120452 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB plan management
It will be classified as upgrade if the user has an existing subscription of any kind. There's no work around for this as its the intended design. If you want it available after registration then set it to allow upgrade otherwise it will not display on the subscription tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds