Paid subscriptions plugin license problem

13 years 4 months ago #148417 by philippekazek
Paid subscriptions plugin license problem was created by philippekazek
Hello,
I've got this message this last night, can you explain what happend please ?
Thanks
P KAZEK

Message original
Sujet: Un Vigneron à la maison - Paid subscriptions plugin license problem
Date : Sat, 11 Dec 2010 07:11:48 +0100
De : Enregistrement d'utilisateur Un Vigneron à la maison <contact@unvigneronalamaison.fr>
Répondre à : Enregistrement d'utilisateur Un Vigneron à la maison <contact@unvigneronalamaison.fr>
Pour : admin@unvigneronalamaison.fr

On site Un Vigneron à la maison (pro.unvigneronalamaison.fr) there is a paid subscriptions license message:

License server could not be reached. Please check that you have Internet connection (connectivity, firewall settings) or try again in half hour. Erreur:

Please log into administrator area and check the plugin settings.

Remarque : cet email a été généré automatiquement par Un Vigneron à la maison (pro.unvigneronalamaison.fr).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148421 by nant
What CBSubs version are you using?

The message just means that there was an internet issue communicating back to our license server - you can ignore it.

I am asking what version you are on because version 1.1/1.1.1 is much more tolerant on such internet communication issues.

13 years 4 months ago #148427 by philippekazek
Replied by philippekazek on topic Re:Paid subscriptions plugin license problem
My CBSubs version is 1.0.3, and I know that it's not the last one.
Thank you for your answer

13 years 4 months ago #148575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Paid subscriptions plugin license problem
philippekazek wrote:

My CBSubs version is 1.0.3, and I know that it's not the last one.
Thank you for your answer

I recommend upgrading to latest release. As Nick stated the latest is more tolerant and less prone to send notifications such as that. Generally due to communication issues such as if your server goes down for maintenance, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn