Problem translating backend

14 years 8 months ago #103565 by winger
Problem translating backend was created by winger
I want to translate CBSubs 1.0.1 to Spanish full transalated (backend and frontend).

First i used the English language plugin that comes in CBSubs as reference but i find that the "admin_english.php" is empty, only one string appears and is transalted to.. French!!

'Your' => 'Votre',

Ok, i start to create my own language plugin as is explained in the CBSubs Manual and put backend strings to admin_spanish.php and translate them, but the string not shows transalated on backend. I tried to put the same backend strings in frontend language file (spanish.php) and it works the backend strings get transalated so the manual is wrong.

The problem is that can´t get translated some strings for example "Last 7 days payments" the string is on the Payments Center. I put them in spanish.php admin_spanish.php and don´t works.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #103569 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problem translating backend
Thank you for this big task. B)

There are lots of back-end strings, that's why we didn't extract them to a language file. I will try to do this in next days.

Please email me (click on icon on bottom left of this post, then on messages->email in my profile), so we can coordinate. :)

Edit: added #

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/07/01 16:04

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 6 months ago #110934 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Problem translating backend
Hi guys,

we would do the german translation if we had the admin language template. ;)

Greets,
ndee

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn